This one is he recipe for the gluten free french toast roll. The recipe is for one roll, double, triple, etc. the ingredients for more.
For the toast roll
- 1 slice of gluten free toast
- 1 egg
- 3tbsp milk
- Roll the toast out with a rolling pin.
- Coat it with a little bit of sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix the egg with the milk in a deeper dish.
- Roll it up and let it soak in the egg and milk mixture.
- Spray your pan with oil, then fry the roll until it’s golden brown and serve with ice cream, or with food squash or on it’s own.