Eggs and avocado are a dream team, together with sweet potato chips it’s a full meal, full of protein, healthy fats, like omega3 and energy.
Eggs sunny side up with half an avocado and sweet potato chips.
- 3 eggs size M
- 1 sweet potato
- ½ avocado
- black pepper
- Peel the sweet potato, then cook it for ten minutes.
- Take the potato out and cut it into slices of the same thickness.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet on an oven tray.
- Drizzle them with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake them for 30 minutes at 150°C.
- Turn the slices around.
- Bake them for 10 more minutes at 200°C.
- Crack the eggs into a medium pan while the slices are in the oven for the last 10 minutes.
- Cut the avocado and place the slices in the egg-white, then season that with salt and pepper, too.
- Once the egg-white isn’t glibbery anymore it’s done!