When you read my recipe about green asparagus with feta and walnuts you know how much I love it. Now, I wanted to eat it, but it wasn’t asparagus time. So I tried to make it with something else and it became fried Romaine hearts with Feta and Walnuts. This isn’t the same, but it’s good enough until the asparagus comes back.
Fried Romaine hearts with Feta and Walnuts
- 150g feta
- 150g walnuts
- 1 romana salad
- Drizzle a pan with oil and set it on a high heat.
- Cut the salad into two halves, place them in the pan and turn the heating down to low.
- Crush the walnuts and tear the feta.
- Turn the salad over, then sprinkle with the nuts and feta.
- Fry it until the cheese starts to melt a little.